Warning: the pictures are not the best...but I still wanted to get the events recorded.
So this weekend was one of those "divide and conquer" weekends.
Little Man had a soccer game and Middle Sis was in a parade at the same time.
I was able to get to both....but it was a rat race.
We were sitting at the end of the parade route so she was pretty
hot and sweaty by the time we got to see her.
She had a blast!
And it was.....
Baby Girl's first parade!
Then we headed to the soccer fields....
Little Man is not loving soccer like I thought he would. He loves the activity of the sport, he just doesn't love playing it with other people. He wants the ball to himself the whole time. He has an "attack" face the whole time he plays. It's kind of creepy. I'm sure the other parents have a lot to say about him. Not a team player yet.
And when this happens.....
He is done!
We have a few things to work on!
No comments:
Post a Comment