Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 Months Old!!

Baby Girl was all smiles today.  She must have known it was her half birthday.  
She thought everything was funny.  
The kids and I got such a kick out of her.  


The last 6 months have really been a trip in our house.  It really has been the most stressful time in motherhood that I can remember.

That being said....

I am so stinking happy.  I adore my baby girl and her siblings.  She was worth the wait and the heartbreak it took getting to this place.  The old saying, "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" is not true.  If I could handle it all....I wouldn't need Him.  I truly believe that the only way we can look up is to be broken down.  These last few years I have been broken down.
For that....I am thankful!


Here is her update...
She is still a peanut.  
I'm not sure what she weighs but I will know after her appointment next week.
She LOVES her Mommy.  She loves her Daddy.  Her siblings make her smile.
She doesn't really like other people.
Update...here you go Dad:  She did have some happy time with Papa Rick last weekend.  
She wants to crawl SO BAD.  She is up on all fours...but doesn't know where to go from there.  
That is when she doesn't look so happy.  
She looks like this...

or this....

But, I can't help but think she is darling even when she is frustrated!

I look forward to the next 6 months.  It just keeps getting better each day!

1 comment:

  1. Pappa had no problems with my little Mara. She and I had a bond.

    ReplyDelete